Monday, February 27, 2017

Best Vegan Recipes of 2016

Right here they are, ten of my Ideal VEGAN RECIPES of 2016!   You were the ones who manufactured them so popular by your likes, your shares, all your fantastic comments, and even your own photos.  Thank you so a lot and right here’s to an Remarkable 2017!

best vegan recipes of 2016

As my 3rd 12 months of Brand New Vegan has come and gone, all can say is wow…..what a ride.

So much has happened I barely know exactly where to begin.  I believe searching back, my initial couple of years was more like a check to see if I could even do this blog point (as so numerous of my buddies put it).

I indicate me?!?   A cook?  Let alone a blogger?  Would men and women even be interested?

Heh…..effectively……yeah……  from barely ten,000 web page views in January of 2015 to properly above 130,000 just final October……I’d say you are A lot more than interested.   And I can’t inform you how happy that makes me really feel, realizing you all really like my meals so a lot.

Looking forward into 2017 I’ll do my by very greatest to carry you even more of the warm, comforting recipes you know and really like.  Thank you for loving so many of my recipes and thanks so a lot for currently being right here.

Satisfied New Year Everybody!

Right here are my prime 10 most well-liked recipes from 2016.

&nbsp

Greatest Vegan Recipes of 2016

&nbsp

Absolutely Divine Excess fat Free of charge Marinara Sauce

marinara sauce

&nbsp

Creamy Fat-Cost-free Macaroni and Cheese

mac and cheese

&nbsp

Very best Damn Vegan Chili Ever  Award winning even!  One of my readers entered this in a chili cookoff and came in 3rd location out of a complete of 9 entries.  Only two have been Vegan……….and this was in TEXAS!

best damn vegan chili ever

&nbsp

Vegan Orange Chicken with Cauliflower Bites

vegan orange chicken pin

&nbsp

Amazing Vegan Cheese Sauce  I critically need to have to update this photograph.  🙂

vegan cheese sauce

&nbsp

Fluffy Vegan Buttermilk Biscuits

vegan biscuits

&nbsp

Amazing Cauliflower Tacos  A lot of of these recipes have been around awhile, so I’m proud this one has climbed the ranks so quickly.  And deservedly so – these are basically wonderful.

&nbsp

Best Dang BBQ Vegan Baked Beans

vegan baked beans

&nbsp

Hearty Vegetable Stew

hearty vegetable stew

&nbsp

Crispy Oven Baked Excess fat Free French Fries  And of program #one is the a single that started out this entire big yummy ball rolling.  I can’t count how a lot of times this recipe has gone viral.  Love, enjoy, adore these fries.

fat free french fries

&nbsp

Effectively that’s it for 2016.   What had been your favorites from the year!?

And more importantly, what would you like to see a lot more of in 2017?

brandnewvegan

&nbsp

&nbsp

&nbsp

The publish Very best Vegan Recipes of 2016 appeared first on Brand New Vegan.



Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment