Monday, February 27, 2017

Vegetarian Comfort Food Recipes

Vegetarian Comfort Food Recipes | Naturally EllaI like to consider that the vegetarian comfort foods I make is a direct mashup of my midwestern upbringing and my recent California state of thoughts. They are meals that are (or feel) rich and are rooted in many recipes I knew as a child. Nonetheless, the recipes are heavy on fresh generate. The consequence is a listing of vegetarian comfort meals recipes that can please an entire household but pack a great amount of nutrients. Below is just the starting of what’s in the archives. The excellent news? A great deal of these are family members favorites that even my minor man with eat.

Vegetarian Comfort Meals

Pasta

I have a main pet peeve when it comes to pasta served at restaurants. The bowl arrives only to see there’s just a speckle of vegetables lost amid a see of pasta. My equation for pasta is generally one/2 vegetables, 1/2 noodles. If you have the time, I advise trying your hand at homemade pasta. There’s also a handful of companies creating some beautiful pasta from locally grown grains- seem for these at your nearby Co-op or Total Foods.

  • Butter Butternut Squash Pasta
  • Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower and Lemon-Almond Sauce
  • Olive Pesto Pasta
  • See all the pasta recipes &gt
  • &nbsp

    Polenta

    Cheesy Millet Polenta with Roasted Asparagus

    I have a major weakness for a giant bowl of cheesy, creamy polenta. It’s a best base for a pile of roasted veggies and occasionally a fried or poached egg. Polenta comes in diverse grinds of coarseness and I generally like a medium or coarser grind. The result is a polenta that has a bit far more texture. 1 of my favorites is the organic polenta from Bob’s.

    • Sweet Potato Polenta with Fried Eggs
    • Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprout over Polenta
    • Cheesy Millet Polenta with Asparagus
    • Read much more and see all the recipes.

      The submit Vegetarian Comfort Foods Recipes appeared first on Naturally Ella.



      Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment