Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (copycat RXBars)

These Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars are a copycat of the popular RXBars. Produced with very simple, true elements and appear collectively immediately with no baking. Gluten totally free, dairy totally free, and Whole30!



I have to confess- I actually do not like utilizing my food processor if I do not have to. It is a soreness to clean up and I test to make recipes blended by hand as usually as I can. I do feel these bars are well worth having my food processor dirty while! They are tremendous very simple and appear collectively in beneath 10 minutes.


Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (Copycat RXBars)


These are technically Whole30 compliant due to the fact they are sweetened with just dates, but I suggest having them cautiously! Don’t use them to get your sugar fix. I like what Melissa says Right here about RXBars.


Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (Copycat RXBars)


I actually like these much better than the first due to the fact the nuts are ground up extra building it not so chunky. My eighteen  month aged only has a handful of enamel and she can consume these with no trouble. The first are a small tougher to chew and stick to your enamel where these are softer and less complicated to consume.


Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (Copycat RXBars)


Have you tried the Chocolate Sea Salt RXBar? It is just one of my most loved flavors and I really like the salt that is sprinkled on prime. I made use of True Salt kosher salt, which is the salt I use for anything. It came out incredible and the large chucks of salt well balanced perfectly with the sweet bar.


Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (Copycat RXBars)


 


Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (Copycat RXBars)


I do not ordinarily determine out nutritional details for my recipes due to the fact I do not court calories and I feel having a true food diet program is extra important than the calorie depend. I did determine it out for these while due to the fact I wished to see how near I received to the first. So the details are below:


Initial: Calories 210, Fat 9g, Carbs 24g, Fiber 6g, Sugar 15g, Protein 12g.


Mine: Calories 285, Fat 14g, Carbs 25g, Fiber 5g, Sugar 16g, Protein 15g


So these are a small increased calorie, but also increased protein and unwanted fat. I didn’t determine out the value variation, but I unquestionably do not feel I invested more than $20 on these which is what it would value to purchase. I feel you will really like this home made variation!





Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (copycat RXBars)


Ingredients

  • 1 cup raw almonds
  • 1 cup raw cashews
  • 1 cup egg white protein (just pure egg whites)
  • 2 cups dates
  • 1/2 cup cacao powder
  • 4-6 tablespoons drinking water
  • 1/2 teaspoon large grain salt (I use True Salt)

Directions

  1. Line a nine inch sq. pan with parchment paper and set apart.
  2. In a food processor, incorporate the almonds and cashews and pulse right until chopped up.
  3. Increase in the egg white powder, dates, and cacao powder. Procedure right until mixed.
  4. Increase in drinking water a tablespoon at a time and process right until combination blends collectively like cookie dough. It need to be moist enough to stick collectively, but not far too moist where it's extremely sticky. This may well just take a minute to absolutely appear collectively, just hold processing right until it does.
  5. Push evenly into prepared pan, sprinkle with large grain salt and refrigerate.
  6. Lower into nine squares. Keep refrigerated for ideal texture. They can be at room temperature, but will soften.

.1

http://www.jaysbakingmecrazy.com/2017/05/15/paleo-chocolate-protein-bars-copycat-rxbars/

Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars (Copycat RXBars)


 






[ad_2]

Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment