Friday, March 3, 2017

Fitness Fun

Hey pals! Before I get into today’s weblog submit, a quick heads up that I shared a fast Facebook live Q&ampA video yesterday! 1 of my Joyful Consuming System co-creators, fellow dietitian Rachael Hartley, and I popped on to address a query we get ALL the time about intuitive eating: “If I let myself to consume what I want, will not I just eat sweets all day and gain tons of fat?” Check it out if you’re interested in the reply: here’s a link to the video! Also, a funny behind the scenes story: certainly the second I began the dwell video, Zara started out flipping out and clawing at my workplace door – when I switched the display to be complete display on Rachael it was so I could run more than to the door and let her out of the area! Lol!

Anyway, I was out on the run this morning! (Speaking of: I’m glad you guys loved my post on How to Fuel a Long Run yesterday!) Today’s run was definitely not lengthy enough to justify fueling throughout the run, but that’s amazing with me. It’s been great obtaining a break from extended distance instruction after the Marine Corps Marathon in October!

running capital crescent trail

I met up with my good buddy Karen for some miles on the Capital Crescent Trail, starting up in Georgetown. I really like our run dates so a lot – we always have the very best conversations and it helps make the miles fly by. :)

IMG_0321

We ended up covering 5 miles and at a very good clip, also! So very good to see you, Karen, as constantly – let’s do that once again quickly. :)

IMG_0320

As for other fitness this week, I worked from residence yesterday and hit up a nice lunchtime yoga class at Edge Yoga. Mark was educating, which is constantly exciting – his classes are not zen, but rather athletic and quickly paced. It is a distinct design but I like it! Excellent for runners trying to get into yoga, also. :)

edge yoga

And now, time to wrap up the workweek! We’re sticking close to DC again this weekend and seeking forward to some meals and fitness adventures, as always. :)

Have a very good one, my buddies!



Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment