Saturday, March 4, 2017

This is the Sound of a Chopstick Piano Made by a YouTuber

I am someone who will sit down and inform myself, &quotAlright, I'll start performing my assignments after five minutes of watching some YouTube videos&quot, and finish up on the weird portion of YouTube. However, while spending my time perusing by way of Youtube, I stumbled across this gem of a video. In the video, YouTuber Sami Elu is taking part in a beautiful piece of artwork with a hand– crafted instrument referred to as a chopstick piano

What Does a Chopstick Piano Sound Like? - &quotFor My Folks.&quot 

What Does a Chopstick Piano Sound Like? 🎹

I as well, at 1st could not feel the title. I mean I did once see a guy enjoying Bruno Mars' 24 Magic utilizing carrots, but a piano produced out of chopsticks appears a lot more unique and unbelievable. Hearing its mesmerizing tune forced me to do some more research into the origins of the chopstick piano.

Behind the scenes

The Man Behind the Chopstick Piano

Expanding up learning piano and music, Sami wished an instrument that resembled the sound of a piano. Being a street performer, he wanted a piano that was lighter and a lot more transportable, and would sound significantly much less like a digital keyboard which he disliked.

Further inspired by his daily life in Japan for 9 many years, he calls his masterpiece a mixture of koto, a Japanese standard instrument, and a piano, by combining 29 strings and chopsticks to create whatever tune he wishes. 

Generating a musical instrument out of ordinary components is in reality very widespread. This may sound hard to believe, but I have seen instruments made out of garbage. 

What made this video so particular is the reality that a utensil so closely connected to eating, broke its stereotype and transformed into something entirely different. In particular, this video transformed my perception in music as it proved music can be created through something.



Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment