Saturday, March 4, 2017

Slow Cooker Louisiana-Style Red Beans and Rice

This Slow Cooker model of Louisiana-Type Beans and Rice is a recipe I've loved for years, and it's dairy-free, gluten-totally free, minimal-glycemic, and South Beach Diet Phase Two use the Recipes-by-Diet-Variety Index to find a lot more recipes like this 1.

Click right here to PIN this tasty Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice!

Slow Cooker Louisiana-Style Red Beans and Rice found on KalynsKitchen.com

Mardi gras is coming up this weekend, and that can make me feel of this Slow Cooker Louisiana-Style Red Beans and Rice, a recipe I've been producing for many years and many years now. Red Beans and Rice has a surge of reputation every so typically on the website, and if you've never ever tried it this would be a enjoyable 1 to make in excess of the weekend, even if you don't have any Mardi Gras beads! I also enjoy Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice Soup, if you'd like a somewhat different take on this New Orleans classic. I use minimal-glycemic Uncle Ben's Converted Rice for the two these recipes, and I bet this would also be pretty very good with cauliflower rice if you desired to try decreasing the carbs even more.

I make it the way I appreciated it in New Orleans, with a scoop of rice in excess of the creamy beans. I first went to New Orleans sometime in the early 1990s, attending the National Education Association Representative Assembly, representing my local instructor's association. Of program, I was captivated by the food, and I attempted numerous factors that I'd never eaten prior to.

I went back to New Orleans a number of much more instances for meetings, and 1 dish I often sampled whenever I noticed it on the menu was Red Beans and Rice, which I came to realize was one particular of those dishes that every single Louisiana cook can make just a minor in a different way.

Click to continue reading through


Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment