Sunday, March 5, 2017

Low-Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup

Take pleasure in stuffed pepper flavors with no the carbs with this delightful Lower-Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup. And this tasty soup is also Keto, reduced-glycemic, gluten-cost-free, and South Beach Diet regime Phase One. Use the Recipes-by-Diet-Sort Index to find more recipes like this one.

Click here to PIN this tasty Reduced-Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup!

Low-Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup found on KalynsKitchen.com

Back in the archives of the website there's a common recipe called Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you're not watching your carbs, that's a tasty soup recipe manufactured from all the ingredients you may use in stuffed peppers like green bell pepper, onion, sausage, ground beef, tomatoes, and herbs. There are a handful of added ingredients to add flavor, and there is also rice. The soup doesn't have a enormous quantity of rice in each and every serving and I use minimal-glycemic Uncle Ben's Converted Rice, but it's nonetheless too significantly rice for it to be regarded a low-carb recipe.

I did say in the notes right after the Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe that I thought it would work effectively with cauliflower rice, so I'm not so confident why it took me so lengthy to consider it. But I can happily report that this Low-Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup (with cauliflower rice) is totally the bomb! I've currently eaten some of my leftovers and I have much more in the freezer waiting for a cold night.

We utilized frozen cauliflower rice which also created it simple, and the frozen cauliflower pieces had been good and modest and cooked quickly, but you could undoubtedly use chopped cauliflower and just cook it a bit longer. In the minimal-carb edition we employed a bit more sausage and left out the mushrooms, but you could include some chopped mushrooms if you'd like. And if you like all these stuffed pepper flavors I described above, I hope you'll attempt this soup!

Click to proceed reading through


Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment