Friday, March 3, 2017

Flourless Cashew Butter Bars with Crumble Topping

Your newest dessert obsession is right here, my friends! No joke, these cashew butter bars are LEGIT. Super light and fluffy, sweetened with out any refined sugar, no oils and NO FLOUR. And but, they’re nevertheless decadent, delightful and seriously incredible!

These FLOURLESS cashew butter bars are the perfect HEALTHY dessert!

I’m presently en route for a 36 hour journey to California and am so thankful to have a handful of of these bars tucked in my bag for later. Even however airports are certainly getting far better at supplying healthier food possibilities, I often bring my personal. In my bag currently? A salad from Sweetgreen (duh), two of these cashew butter bars, my Matcha Protein Balls, nut butter packets and all the tea. (&lt– I truly normally travel with at least ten tea bags in my purse!)

And with all individuals goodies in my bag, all I’m pondering about are these bars!

My newest dessert obsession &gt&gt&gt these cashew butter crumb bars are LEGIT. Super light and fluffy, sweetened without any refined sugar, no oils and NO FLOUR!

The recipe for these bars comes from the newest cookbook from my good friend Megan from Detoxinista. Her most recent cookbook, No Excuses Detox, just hit the shelves and it’s incredible. The recipes are scrumptious, the pictures are beautiful, every little thing is labeled for all diet plans, and it’s ALL spending budget-pleasant. She tells you how significantly every recipe costs per serving, which is so useful!

I was planning to share a savory dish, like her wholesome Lo Mein or Cauliflower Bolognese, but when I noticed her Cashew Butter Spice Muffins it was game over. For starters, I’m obsessed with cashew butter. Second, I had all the ingredients in my pantry. And third, they use people lovely pumpkin pie spices that I can never say no to.

Oh and I essential treats on the plane, so there was that as well.

These FLOURLESS cashew butter bars are the perfect HEALTHY dessert!

Meghan can make these as muffins, but I was craving a brownie/blondie, so I just baked them in a square pan and it worked superbly!

They’re super simple to make you just beat together all the ingredients in a bowl, dump it into a pan, leading with the crumble and accomplished. One bowl for mixing and a foods processor for the topping. Effortless peasy!

These FLOURLESS cashew butter bars are the perfect HEALTHY dessert!

These FLOURLESS cashew butter bars are the perfect HEALTHY dessert!

I only produced a single modest tweak to the recipe and that was to swap banana for applesauce. I didn’t have any applesauce, but did have two overripe bananas waiting to be utilised, and it worked like a charm.

I personally adore the flavor of banana, but if you’re not a fan (or you’re allergic), go with the applesauce. They’ll even now be tasty!

And really, as I’m typing this, I bet you can also swap in other fruit purees as properly! I’m pondering pumpkin, sweet potato, pear butter, or even a berry puree if you have a blender! (strawberry/blueberry would be wonderful!!)

These FLOURLESS cashew butter bars are the perfect HEALTHY dessert!

Honestly, I can’t get more than the texture of these bars!

They almost remind me of an angel food cake, they’re so light. But they have also sort of have a spongy texture, like sponge cake, which is crazy delightful. They’re by far one particular of my favored desserts I’ve manufactured not too long ago!

Nutritionally speaking, they also make a wonderful breakfast/snack. Just 155 calories per square, with just 7g of sugar and 4g of protein! They’re a perfect way to fuel up for a big day ahead

These FLOURLESS cashew butter bars are the perfect HEALTHY dessert!

And don’t forget to pick up a copy of No Excuses Detox so you can make this recipe and so a lot of far more!

Flourless Cashew Butter Crumb Bars

print buying record
Preparation 00:ten 2017-03-03T00:ten:00+00:00
Cook Time 00:20 2017-03-03T00:twenty:00+00:00
Serves sixteen bars &nbsp &nbsp adjust servings

Substances

  • one cup cashew butter
  • 1/2 cup mashed banana (or applesauce)
  • 1/2 cup coconut sugar
  • 2 huge eggs, beaten
  • 1/two teaspoon baking soda
  • one/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • one/two teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/four teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/four cup raw cashews
  • two tablespoons shredded coconut
  • 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
  • one tablespoon coconut oil

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper.

In a big mixing bowl, mix the cashew butter, coconut sugar, banana, eggs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, and stir properly to create a smooth, runny batter. Pour the batter into the baking pan and put together the topping.

For the topping, add the cashews, coconut, one tablespoon of coconut sugar and coconut oil to a foods processor and approach till coarsely ground. Sprinkle on prime of the batter.

Bake the bars for about 20 - 22 minutes, till the top is company and lightly golden. Allow to awesome completely prior to slicing and serving. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.

by

These FLOURLESS cashew butter bars are the perfect HEALTHY dessert!
1 review
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 bar
Sum Per Serving As Served
Calories 155 Calories from unwanted fat
% Daily Value
Total Unwanted fat ten 15%
Carbohydrate 13.5 5%
Dietary Fiber 1 4%
Sugars 7
Protein 4

% Daily Values are primarily based on a 2,000 calorie diet program. Your everyday values may possibly be larger or reduced dependent on your calorie wants:

Calories 2000 2500
Total Fat Much less than 65g 80g
Sat Body fat Less than 25g 80g
Cholesterol Significantly less than 300mg 300mg
Sodium Much less than 2,400mg two,400mg
Complete Carbohydrate 300g 375g
Dietary Fiber 25g 30g

&nbsp

&nbsp

Want far more healthier dessert recipes?
Follow my board on Pinterest!

&nbsp

These CASHEW BUTTER BARS are light and fluffy, sweetened without any refined sugar, no oils and no flour, but still decadent, delicious and amazing!

The publish Flourless Cashew Butter Bars with Crumble Topping appeared first on Just Quinoa.



Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment