Thursday, March 2, 2017

Creamy Yogurt, White Bean and Scallion Dip

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayWithChobani #CollectiveBias

yogurt and white bean dip 7

Dip. That one 3-letter word makes me so irrationally pleased. It can make me forget that I’m a ginormous ball of pressure trying to juggle 3 various jobs and a baby with no all the balls (and the infant) coming crashing down on me. To me, dip is like a amazing, creamy pool of rest and meditation. It’s the bartender at my favourite bar who listens to all my troubles.  It’s in which I go when I need to flip my frown upside down….and other clichés.

If you’re thinking I have an unhealthy partnership with dip you’re possibly, OKAY, Undoubtedly, proper. Dip is not one thing that can be portioned out (unless you’re making use of a tortilla cone). It should be served in a massive bowl with an countless bottom so that you can repetitively and mindlessly dip your chip above and more than. Dip is aware of no bounds and my already wavering self-control pretty disintegrates into a pile of dust when in its presence. Hence (yes, we’re hence-ing today) why I only invite dip above on particular occasions and holidays.

yogurt and white bean dip 4

These days, although, we’re going to talk about a dip that I consider I’m going to start a weekly relationship with. This dip may be the 1. It’s easy to throw together, contains virtually solely excellent-for-you elements that you can mindlessly scarf without also much concern, and it’s just as best for entertaining as it is for lunch. Any person else consume dip for lunch? Come on, you know you do.

I began with Chobani® Non-Unwanted fat Plain Greek Yogurt which is a staple in our residence. My husband eats it each and every morning for breakfast mixed with granola and nuts and I use it all the time for baking, making avocado cream (YUM), and, apparently, dipping. I combined the yogurt with the bean and scallion mixture and a heaping helping of pepper and pecorino for a minimal-body fat, substantial-protein, probiotic-filled treat.

yogurt and white bean dip 2

Carried out and done.

Significantly, this took about five minutes which is a Significant plus when I have a bazillion things to do during infant boy’s nap time. And the Chobani® yogurt was easy to uncover at my ridiculously effectively-stocked Walmart retailer which produced my day. Hubby and I have constant grocery buying drama since some of our neighborhood retailers are a sizzling mess (you know who you are). Luckily, Walmart has received itself together.

chiobani collage

My authentic plan was to consume the dip for lunch crostini-design all week prolonged but then I recognized it would be best for the vacation cookie exchange soiree I’m throwing at my home tonight for my FIT4MOM biz. It absolutely rounds out the cheese platter and flavored popcorn bowls I was preparing to put out for munchies.

Two birds, one stone.

I’m juggling those balls like a circus clown riding a unicycle on a tight rope (is that a point???).

yogurt and white bean dip 6

I could have dropped one of the balls slightly when I stood in the checkout line with all my elements and realized I forgot my wallet (DRAMA!), but no a single’s perfect, right? 

Except this dip. This dip is perfection.

And the french bread ain’t as well shabby either…

yogurt and white bean dip 8

 

five. from 2 critiques
Creamy Yogurt, White Bean and Scallion Dip
&nbsp
Print
Prep time
Complete time
&nbsp
If you have a gluten intolerance you can serve this dip with gluten-free crackers.
Author:
Serves: six
Elements
  • Main Ingredients:
  • &frac14 cup Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
  • 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
  • &frac14 chopped scallions, white and light green components
  • &frac14 cup grated pecorino-romano cheese
  • &frac14 cup olive oil, plus much more for drizzling
  • Additional Components:
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • one tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
  • two cloves garlic, minced
  • Small pinch of salt, to taste
  • Lot of freshly-cracked black pepper, to taste
Guidelines
  1. Combine the beans, scallions, pecorino cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary and garlic in a food processor. Pulse till the ingredients are combined but nonetheless chunky.
  2. Add the bean mixture to a medium bowl and combine in the yogurt. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
  3. Garnish with rosemary leaves and drizzle with added olive oil just prior to serving.
  4. Serve with french bread slices or multigrain crackers.
Wordpress Recipe Plugin by EasyRecipe
yogurt and white bean dip 5For a lot more yogurt recipes from dips to soups to pies, pay a visit to Chobani.


Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment