Saturday, March 4, 2017

Seared Ahi Tuna & Bacon Salad Recipe

It has been really some time given that I have posted a recipe. &nbspMy perform has gotten much more hectic and my household and main site have gotten all my focus in my spare time.

I have a backlog of delicious recipes to post...many pictures to type by means of, elements to type up and share. &nbspI will start with one particular of our family favorites: seared ahi tuna. &nbspI acquire sashimi grade tuna steaks frozen from a nearby gourmet shop that also takes place to have an on the web&nbsppresence -&nbspTKgourmet.com. &nbspI prefer the&nbspYellowfin Saku AAA Grade Tuna Loins - scrumptious. &nbspMy Ahi Poke salad recipe used this tuna raw and it was scrumptious.

What you will want:
sushi-grade tuna steak(s)
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
one/four cup lowered sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
juice from half a lime (too much lime juice and the tuna will "cook" mire like a ceviche)
salt and pepper to taste


I cheat on the lime juice and use frozen fresh lime juice as you can see in the photo under. &nbspMix all of the over in a bowl. &nbspPour on a shallow plate and roll the tuna in the mixture.


Heat up your pan to a medium-high temperature ahead of putting the tuna on. &nbspI dump the tuna, sauce and all in the pan. &nbspCook about 5 minutes, depending on how pink you want the tuna. &nbspSince this was a substantial top quality piece, I let it remain fairly red.

For the salad I picked fresh spinach and kale from my garden. &nbspChopped up some warm bacon and cucumbers. &nbspDelicious.








Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment